Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm officially an actor now

Man, I am on an adrenaline high right now. After last night's election, I woke up hungover and excited. Afterall, I was about to act in my second film. 4 years ago Justin Reichers and I were extras in "Fever Pitch". It was fun, but we didn't get to really act. We just sat there with our pretend girlfriends. (Who were wicked hot.) The scene we were in was cut, so I was yet to grace the silver screen. Yesterday I answered a Gig ad on craigslist to appear in an indie comedy being shot in Southie. My part was advertised as "Road Rage Guy". I sent the director a picture of me making a mean face and they chose me. The director and main star of the film, Arthur, is deaf. This made my first experience as an actor very interesting. In my scene, he is eating lunch in his black 1970 Continental and his middle finger is broken. Its bandaged up, sticking straight up. I pull up in my car, yes my real car, and think he is flipping me off. I yell at him "Nah, dude FUCK YOU! Fucking cocksucker, what the fuck is your problem? JESUS CHRIST!" then I drive off fast. I can't wait to see what this looks like. I think it was a great first experience as a speaking actor and I might even try to get more work doing this. I just hope I get to scream at people everytime.
www.connedthefilm.com

No comments: